The GuppY Help Center will bring you for each section, answers, advices with screenshots for each step, tutorials to allow you to personalize your site, to install programs.
If you are looking for the documentation for a GuppY topic, by principle go to the GuppY Help Center,
You will also find the online help by clicking on the "Question mark" icon in the top right-hand corner for each heading.
Read the documentation CAREFULLY before asking a question on the GuppY forum available on the official GuppY website (https://www.freeguppy.org/).
All technical questions must be asked exclusively on the forum. This has the advantage of allowing the whole community of GuppY users to benefit from your question and the answers given.
- You are in version 5.03.03 of GuppY and you check that if you had renamed some files, you renamed them back as the original ones.
To do so, go to admin/services config. In Anti-Spam, you empty the fileds showing names of renames files and you save leaving boxes empty. You can check: GuppY has changed back to original names.
- You have downloaded the full GuppY 6.00.XX package.
- Minimal PHP Version to run version 6.00.XX of GuppY is version 5.6 .
The purpose of this page is to show :
- the usefulness of secondary configurations page
- the inclusion of jQuery plugins in documents
1 . Configurations are established in secondary Config boxes.
Just add them to the list of available configurations, and configure locations as in the main configuration.
The usefulness of this extension is evident :
- lighten up the columns of the main page
- use in plugins
2 . Structure for the integration of jQuery plugins in documents is implemented by taking into account the following subdirectories inc/ :
- csshead : contains css files needed by plugins
- jshead : contains css files needed by plugins
Most jQuery plugins work this way: place the necessary files in the corresponding directories without forgetting the pictures and write the formatting in the editor, either in the free boxes or items concerned.